MXR® DOOKIE DRIVE™ PEDAL
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Green Day’s groundbreaking album Dookie, this pedal captures the dirty yet articulate sound Billie Joe Armstrong used on that record, combining the sounds of two modded amplifiers into a single stomp box for a harmonic range full of depth and dimension.
• Get the dirty, punchy overdrive sound that Billie Joe Armstrong used on Green Day’s Dookie
• Captures the tones of both of Billie Joe’s custom amplifiers in a single pedal
• High Gain section supplies tons of scooped gain
• Crunch Gain section serves up a well-defined midrange
• Blend the two sounds together just like Green Day did in the studio
• Unique circuit design built from the ground up by the award-winning MXR team
• Limited edition artwork celebrates the release of Green Day’s “The Father of All…” record, featuring the album cover’s unicorn over brushed aluminium housing.
MXR® TIMMY® OVERDRIVE
The MXR Timmy Overdrive provides a huge, responsive range of gritty and textured tones that enhance the sound of your rig while preserving its fundamental character—and in an MXR mini housing, this pedal will free up some serious pedalboard space. It’s based on a design created by veteran pedal builder Paul Cochrane that’s widely celebrated among high level pros, from first-call session players to legendary rockstars.
• Designed with veteran Nashville pedal builder Paul Cochrane
• Provides a huge range of overdrive tones in an MXR mini housing
• Preserves the fundamental character of your guitar rig
• Choose from three different clipping styles to cover a multitude of situations
• Dial in a big, bold sound that’s always on, a super saturated sound for fat chords, and more
• Refine your sonic profile with ingeniously configured Bass and Treble controls
• A working guitar player’s dream come true
MXR® OCTAVIO® FUZZ
Explore the furthest reaches of silicon saturation in a trusted vessel with the MXR Octavio Fuzz. Just set the Level and Fuzz controls to your desired volume and intensity, and allow your picking and plucking dynamics to coax out the pedal’s legendarily searing, synth-like tones.
• The classic effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix now comes in a pedalboard-friendly MXR housing
• Simple two-control interface coaxes out legendarily searing, synth-like tones
• Convenient on/bypass LED and AC power jack for modern players
MXR® THUMP™ BASS PREAMP
This pedal combines the tone-sweetening magic of the Echoplex® Preamp with a three-band EQ and midrange frequency adjustment so that you can dial in the perfect bass tone. Whether you need to punch up a solo, boost your signal in a live mix, or sculpt more edge into the sound of a passive bass, the Thump Bass Preamp packs incredible versatility into an MXR mini housing.
• All the tone-sweetening versatility bass players need in an MXR mini housing
• Combines the Echoplex Preamp with a three-band EQ and mid-frequency adjustment
• Punch up a solo, boost your live signal, or sculpt a more aggressive edge onto a passive sound
CRY BABY® Q-ZONE™ FIXED WAH
Get the rich, resonant vocality of a fixed-position Cry Baby Wah in a standard pedal housing. Like the Cry Baby 95Q Wah, this pedal allows you to boost your effect signal and adjust the bandpass shape from wide to narrow with the Volume and Q Zone controls respectively.
The Peak control acts like the rocker pot of a wah pedal, setting the frequency center of the effect exactly where you want it so that you don’t have worry about bumping the rocker and losing your position. Find your sweet spot and start jamming.
• Get the sound of a fixed wah without the rocker
• The richly resonant secret weapon sound of many a guitar player
• Simple control interface allows for adjustment of boost, bandpass shape, and frequency center
• Dial in your sound and start playing without worrying about accidentally moving a rocker
WAY HUGE® SMALLS™ SWOLLEN PICKLE® JUMBO FUZZ MKIII
The Way Huge Smalls Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz concentrates all
the potent flavours of its predecessors into a super pedalboard-friendly housing with a simpler interface. The Loudness, Sustain, and Filter controls to season your sound to taste while the Scoop switch toggles a midrange scoop for huge sounding power chords and the Crunch switch toggles compression intensity.
• Super saturated Swollen Pickle Fuzz in a more pedalboard-friendly form than ever
• Toggle midrange scoop or compression intensity with the flip of a switch
• Dial in a potent fuzz sound in no time with a simple three-knob interface