C-1, C-1 FR-S, Solo-II, Avenger and C-7
Schecter’s Blackjack series bring ultimate blacked-out attitude and high-end spec to some of our most popular guitar models. The gloss black finish is accentuated by an ebony fingerboard and black-chrome hardware, while the cream multiply binding brings some classy retro contrast to each guitar.
Every guitar in the series has a mahogany body with Lundgren pickups that bring effortless high-gain crunch but will still response beautifully at lower dynamics.
The mahogany 3-pc neck feature carbon fibre reinforcement rods for extreme stability, and a satin finish for comfortable movement up and down the fretboard. The necks share a Thin-C profile, pearloid line inlays, and 24 X-Jumbo stainless-steel frets (22 on Solo-II).
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fibre Reinforcement
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Pearloid Line
- Frets: 24 X Jumbo (22 X Jumbo on Solo-II)
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece (Solo-II), Floyd Rose 1500 Series (C-1 FR-S), TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body (C-1 / C-7 / Avenger)
- Pickups: Lundgren M6 Bridge + Neck (C-1 / Solo-II / Avenger), Lundgren M6 Bridge + Sustainiac Neck (C-1 FR-S), Lundgren M7 Bridge + Neck (C-7)