Schecter are proud to unveil two beautiful new pairs of guitars – the Sun Valley Super Shredder Exotics featuring incredible exotic timbers, and the Van Nuys Series with retro-inspired models as a tribute to Schecter’s formative years.
Sun Valley Super Shredder Exotic
The SVSS Exotics combine stunning timbers with incredible spec. Both models feature Black Limba bodies (with a Ziricote top on the Ziricote model). Each guitar also features highly-sought after Wenge necks with Ebony fretboards, as well as the Schecter-exclusive Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo system.
Both models feature a potent Schecter USA custom pickup set. The Sunset Strip bridge pickup delivers enhanced gain and sustain, while the Pasadena neck pickup brings effortless bite and power.
- Body Material – Black Limba (w/ Ziricote Top on Ziricote model)
- Neck Material – Wenge
- Fretboard Material – Ebony
- Frets – 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlays – Aluminium Rings
- Bridge – Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Controls – Volume/Tone/5-Way Switch
- Neck Pickups – Schecter USA Pasadena
- Bridge Pickups – Schecter USA Sunset Strip
SVSS – Black Limba
SVSS – Ziricote
In 1976, David Schecter opened Schecter Guitar Research, a repair shop in Van Nuys, California. The shop manufactured replacement guitar necks and bodies, complete pickup assemblies and every other conceivable guitar part. Eventually, 1979, Schecter began manufacturing its own fully assembled electric guitars.
These new models featuring classic shapes and vintage-inspired specs and aesthetics are a tribute to those formative years in Van Nuys, CA.
- Body Material – Ash
- Neck Material – Roasted Maple
- Inlays – Pearloid Dots
- Bridge – Vintage Tremolo
- Pickups – Schecter USA MonsterTone Humbuckers/ SuperRock Vintage Single Coils
Van Nuys – PT – Gloss Natural Ash
Van Nuys – Trad – Gloss Natural Ash