New from Mesa Boogie- Introducing the CABCLONE™ – Cabinet Simulator!
The CABCLONE™ is a passive Cabinet Simulator/Speaker+Mic alternative with a built-in Amp Load. It provides a direct interface of your guitar amp’s Speaker Output to the input of a mixing console, microphone preamp or even direct to your converters (recorder) with or without the need for a speaker cabinet. It’s also a Compensated Headphone Driver that delivers a great sounding, great feeling headphone-friendly version of your amp’s Tone that’s perfect for late night practice sessions or anytime you want to play without others listening.
Whether for ‘direct’ live performance, recording or just personal enjoyment of your favourite amp with headphones, the Cabclone is a great sounding and feeling tool for any guitarist needing to capture great amp sounds quickly and easy.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- Passive Design – No Power Supply Required
- Built-In Internal Amp Load FOR AMPS RATED 100 WATTS OR LESS (auto-activates when no cable is connected to “Thru” Output)
- 1/4″ “Input” Jack (receives signal from amp’s speaker output)
- 1/4″ “Thru” Output Jack (defeats to Internal Load when no cable is connected)
- 3-Position Cabinet Voicing Switch – Open-Back, Closed-Back & Vintage Closed-Back Cabinet Simulations
- Variable -30 to +4db DI Output Level Control with presets for Dynamic Mic Level (-30db), Instrument Level (-10db) & Line Level (+4db)
- Balanced XLR Direct Output (controlled by the Variable DI Output Level Control)
- Independent Balanced, 1/4″ +4 Line Level Output Jack
- Compensated Headphone Output Jack (defeats balanced outputs when used)
- Phase Switch – Normal (In) or Reverse (180°)
- Ground Lift Switch
- Removable Tilt-Back Stand (for use over an amp handle)
And this awesome package is only £219! Check out the video below for the full run down on the amazing Cabclone, expecting to be landing here in the UK early August. Contact your Mesa Boogie dealer for more info. Find your Mesa Boogie dealer at www.quickfind.me/mesa